Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Make it a cereal puff with chocolatey centre.

I went back to Marks and Spencer and the blotter is still there.
WHAT LA.

Anyways, this is not in reference to JiaWei tagging me but I just decided to post up
random RANDOM random (really !) facts about me ( :
Once you've read it through, compare what I do with what you do and
you'll find that we are both different yet the same at times ( :
and imagine other ppl doing what you and I do the same, in a different way.
I don't know about you, but I just like to sometimes slow down and really think it through
and marvel at how, really, very different we all are in insane many ways ( :

So here goes ( :

When I eat grapes, I like the firm, hard ones.
When I eat fries, I like the lembik ones, not the hard, pointy ones.
When I clasp my hands as if in prayer, my left thumb is over my right.
I do not bathe facing the shower head, I face the opposite.
My left hand is over my right when I cross my hands.
My right leg is over my left when I sit cross-legged.
When I use the public toilet (squating) I face the door (duh!) and not the 'sensor flush' sign (the wall).
I always put on my left sneaker first.
I always put on my right earring first, then the left.
If possible, I'll take pictures from the right side of my face.

When one eats toast with curry, one can either :
1) Dip the bread in w/o tearing, bite off the dipped part, dip somemore and repeat.
2) Tear off a bit, dip the tore off part and eat, then tear off somemore and repeat.
3) Tear tear tear tear the whole bread first, and slowly dip the tore off part one by one.
I'm number 1 ( :

I always line my right eye first, should I use eyeliner.
I paint my left nails first, and likewise with my toes.
I don't like to sleep facing the wall.
I do not like pisang emas, I like berangan.
I prefer beef to any other meat.
When I eat, I pick up whatever I'm using on my right hand first, then the left.
I comb the hair on the left side of my head first, then the right.
I can lift my left eyebrow, not my right.
I eat any egg yolk last (egg white first) and I never, ever, burst it (before I eat it la)
When I wear a button-down shirt, I put my left hand through the sleeve first.
When I wear pants, I put my left leg through first.
When I wear my knickers, I, again, put my left leg through first.
I put my hands through first, not my head, when wearing a normal top.
When I sit on the toilet bowl, I like the top layer to be on (the one with the hole that can move up move down wan)
I cut the fingernails on my left hand first, then my right.
I prefer to drink water when my mouth touches the container, if just pour straight in tak syok la duno why.
I think the best coke is available at McD's haha.
I eat my fries first then only my main meal.
When I run my fingers through my hair, I use my right hand for my left side and my left hand for my right side.

There's manymanymany more but yeah, decided not to post all up. Prolly be too insane long ( :
I'm not weird just cos I do things differently from you ( :
God made all of us unique and that's why some of you face the 'sensor flush' sign when you pee, and not the door :D

LoveLoveLove x

No comments: