Friday, April 11, 2008

Make it lip smacking.

Okay so I had another cranberry sandwich today ! YAY !
I HAD TO OKAY. HADHADHAD TOOOOO ( :
It was looovely.
Lip smacking.
It's like it's infused with goodness.
It is actually infused with the rosemary herb which I love, so it's all good yo, all good ( :

Then later I had Wendy's !
And oh my dear gosh it was superb.
I wasn't even that hungry then but I wanted to try it and see what the hype was all about cos the outlet in Pyramid was pretty massively crowded.
So I got the 3/4 Three pounder with cheese and my was it good and wholesome and juicy and yes ! that's the word ! JUICY. The meat patties weren't dry but juicy.
I'm a total beef person, my fav meat is beef next to lamb, so I tell you the three pounder burger satisfied me man really. The cheese was dripping off the sides.

Go try one ! Mustmustmust kay !
And if your burger doesn't taste as good as you think after reading my description, like you go,
"Alaaaa not that nice also, that great meh ? "
Then maybe you're just not special enough to eat Wendy's : D
Haha kidding. But I really did love that burger.
It was seriously good.
I want another one already.
Plus the prices are not as gila extravagant as Carl's Jr.
And I had one of their baked potato in its jacket with sour cream and chives topping.
I LOVE ANYTHING POTATO.
So yes loved it too ( :
I shall go get another one pronto : D

LoveLoveLove x

No comments: