Monday, April 14, 2008

Make it toasted.

Okay I really should stop posting entries about a sandwich haha but hey, it's worth it ( :
At least you'll know which sandwich to try and what to expect when you sink your teeth into that delightful sandwich.

Right. So just wanted to let you know that should you get the cranberry chicken sandwich from Starbucks, and if they ask you :
"Do you want to toast it, sir/miss/ma'am/whatever ?"
SAY YES.

Because, to my dismay, I found out today that the most scrumptious sandwich in the world does not and will never taste as good as when it is toasted. And eaten fresh.
Oh yes, forgot bout the fresh part. Make sure you eat it then and then. Take a seat, and devour it in the shop itself.

Becausebecause, if you tapau it, like what my mum did today, it gets a tad lembik because after they toast it, they'll put the hot sandwich into a paper bag and seal it and thus water vapour is produced resulting in water droplets being formed on the sandwich.
And in the time period where you make your way back home or to wherever you plan to tuck in with your sandwich, the sweating sandwich becomes soft and no longer 'crisp'.

Don't get me wrong, it's still pretty awesomely good, just not as good as it is when toasted and eaten then and then ( :

Oh and after I examined my slighty cold and sweaty sandwich today, I realized that it's not rosemary herbs but some other herb that's infused into the chicken/bread.
Whatever the herb, it gives out a fantastical herby taste which I oh-so-like.
But then again I guess it all depends on your preference of which herb or whether you like herbs at all ( :

No comments: