Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Make it the cranberry chicken sandwich.

YES !
IT'S BACK !
That much sought after CRANBERRY CHICKEN SANDWICH !
Only available at Starbucks ( :
Wah I flipped, in a good way, when I saw it man.
Can die ! Cos too happy d haha.

They discontinued it after the promotion period as it was their promtion item, duh.
Anyways, from the very first bite, I knew that Mr Cranberry and I would connect.
He would satisfy me.
IN MY STOMACH LA WHAT ARE YOU THINKING HUH.
Haha ( ;
So yes, my mum and I were like crazy upset when they discontinued it.

Then yesterday, while we were walking pass Starbucks in 1u, contemplating what to eat, suddenly, quite drama you know, my mum was like,
AH HAH ! IT'S BACK !
Okay la she didn't say that la, not even close.
She just asked me where I wanted to eat and whether Starbucks whould appeal to my exquisite taste haha. And then she said it. I shall reiterate what I just said.
She said IT.
"Oh yah, the cranberry sandwich is back y'know, at Starbucks."
WELL DUH AT STARBUCKS ! THEN WHERE ?!
hahahah so yes we headed there and there Mr Cranberry was, flashing his chicken wings and bread crusts at me. I had to have him !
So we got two : D one for my fat self. Greedygreedy but ah, was I satiated after that.

Sorry lah but I super crazy insane loovvee that sandwich.
You MUST go try one, if you haven't already.
And if you have not, you're one sad person.
Haha just kidding ( :
No, seriously, it's really good. The cranberry bits are embedded in the bread and the chicken filling just tastes extremely good cos it has some sauce kinda thing, brilliant.
They decided to bring it back cos customers were asking for it !
Like it was in demand man.
So all the more reason why you, yes YOU, should try one today !
GoGoGo !
I sound like some Starbucks promoter -.-

OH AND MY MUM SAID THE FUNNIEST THING.
While we were shopping in Forever21 (shall elaborate bout shopping later) , I heard Stop and Stare by One Republic playing in the store.
So I was like,
"Eh myy ! This is the Stop and Stare by the.. the.. something Republic wan"
"Har ? Oh, their other song isit ?"
"Yeah yeah, what Republic d ah ? Can't remember lah. I must rmb !"
"I know lah, there.. (and she said with much confidence/conviction)
BANANA REPUBLIC LAH !"

WAHLAU I LAUGH UNTIL MY KNICKERS DROPPED MAN.
Lol. I guess it's not that funny, but if you'd seen my mum, say it with so much conviction yknow, like she sooo sure, then it's gila hilarious deii.
For those who do not know, Banana Republic is a clothing brand lol.

Anyways, every dog has it's day.
And I tell you, yesterday was my day man.
Everywhere I went in 1u, I tell you, I found that I liked everything and everything fitted me well! I mean, there are some days, like when preparing for an occasion, you wana find that perfect outfit so much but return home empty handed cos somehow you cldn't find anything at the mall ! And then you have days where you find sooo many things and you just feel like buying, not the whole shop, but the whole entire ginourmous humungous mall !
And that was my day yesterday.
But I had to limit myself to just a few pieces, cos I know I'll be shopping much more in the days to come ( : tehe lol heh heee hahaah.
So yes, as you know, I'm a huge gigantic sucker for hoodies, pullovers and long sleeve tops so the stuff I got were those yet AGAIN. haha.
But heck, I like ( :

4 comments:

Ben J said...

arrggghh....reading abt u talking abt the sandwhich, now i feel like having that sandwhich la! but i'm miles away from it! =(

rchlchng said...

oh ! you've had it before ?! super sedap rightright ! they dont have Starbucks there ? or they do but they dont have the cranberry one.. ( :
hows you btw

Ben J said...

no la.. haven't had it b4... but u make it SOUND SO GOOD LA! seriously. i think if i was in Msia and read ur post i would have just left my house to go find a starbucks. haha! got starbucks here la. cept i've never been in one yet. exp la i tihnk. haha. oh and i'm doing good too. and ur recent punye post also making me hungry laaa... hahha. k gtg dinner! =D

rchlchng said...

haha ! pretty effective post eh ? lol but who knows maybe when you do try it you wouldn't like it that much haha cos i made it sound delicious just cos i like it ( : but hey, when you get back in what, 4 years ? time, we shall go get a sandwich each okay ! and you be the judge. thats if it's still available haha. Starbucks here's pretty exp too. Wendy's is seriously insane GOOD. haha. shld hv taken pic. anyone will like it no doubt haha ( :