Thursday, March 27, 2008

Make it look oh-so-prep school-ish.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST DISGUSTING THING ANYONE CAN EVER DO.


Looks fine right ? Normal right ? Nothing crappy whatsoever right ?


IT'S A STUPID FRIGGIN' FACE BLOTTER.


HELLO ?!
WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE !
How can you leave FACE BLOTTERS - to those who do not know what face blotters are :
face blotters are specially made paper that has the ability to SOAK UP FACIAL OIL.
If it's dark blue and see through, IT HAS SOAKED UP FACIAL OIL.
Okay ?!
So NOW you feel my disgustedness at finding this face blotter UNDER one of the bottles of a drink in MARKS AND SPENCER.
Eh please la, wana do also at least leave in an obvious area la so that cleaners can clean it la if not who knows how long it'll be hibernating there emanating it's evaporated facial oil to whoever that passes by, or better yet, DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC LA STUPIDS.
Go toilet and even then, THROW IT AWAY IN THE BIN LA DEII.
C'mon man. Malaysia seriously third world mentality lah.

Gahh this kinda ppl make me seriously exaperated man.
So ANYWAYS,
this is my today (:





Phew.
LAN is over !
Insane insane relieve wah.

Anyways Fyy James Bonnie Germs and I made our way to Pyramid after classes
and met up with Ken, Bonnie's friend at JCO.
After downing two doughnuts or so the girls, of course, went...
SHOPPING !
:D

Yes we headed to gila banyak places all over pyramid with the guys ever so patiently tagging along (:
To cut the story short, we only got stuff from Topshop and MNG.
FiFly the cow, kononnya had this "policy" of only buying ONE item per shopping trip.
Tengok-tengok, bought TWO not-very-needed items AFTER we tried to stop her from buying
AFTER she asked us to stop her from buying -.-
haha
In Topshop she got this long-sleeve stripe hoodie pullover and I being such a sucker for long-sleeves with hoodies just drooled in the background.
I super liked it lor but really, can't buy anymore long-sleeve hoodies d la.
I have just too many lol.

Headed to MNG next and haha I found a really nice (in my opinion) simple black LONG-SLEEVE HOODIE long jacket. hahaha.
I had to get it. Really ! :D
Cos I've been looking so long for it.
I guess it's basically cos it plain black, and yes I'm a sucker for black too, (I only have one white top haha) and its long-sleeve and has a hoodie. And it's a long jacket.
Price not bad too wei ! Haha 50bucks discount :D

So while I was bringing in my jacket to try..
I saw Fyy trying on ANOTHER top.
HAH ! Confirm she buy wan -.-
It's very prep-like, design's a tad golf-ish, pattern's long-sleeve with buttons lower down almost like a cardigan but not so long. It's white and it's in Fiona's bedroom now.
LOL.
Her reason of justification : "ButButBut !! The price very good worrr !!"
Haha :D
I agree also la. It's quite reasonable. So Fyy's principle bomb d la heh.
We took silly pics and posed all dumb what with Bonnie flashing at us every second haha.




Ooh sexay !:D

At college today :






Asia for Princess' birthday !

Check out her tiara wei ! Super gorgeous ( :


This is your PL2 girls :

Doing some dance lol


LoveLoveLove x

1 comment:

Sean Bein said...

the blue paper is ching chang's one.she left it there!haha