Sunday, March 9, 2008

I think I just died.

I just freaking dropped my guitar.
The guitar my bro entrusted me with for safekeeping till the end of the year when he gets back.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I didn`t exactly drop it.
It fell. Fell.
My laptop`s adaptor`s wire sort of knocked it.
And it came tumbling down !!
It was against the wall.
And it slowly (wth, super fast-ly) slid sideways and PANGG ON THE COLD HARD EVIL FLOOR.
AND THERE `RE SCARS !!!
AHHHH.
Cos the tuner was clipped on. So the impact caused the tuner`s grip thingy to sink into the
wood !
*very distraught*
I love that guitar !
NOO !
Gosh the pain is unbearable.
Sakit hati.
Fellow guitarists/bassist/musicians, you know the feeling right ?
My whole world pratically came crashing down. ARGH.



Don`t you ever dare say the scar is TINY !
Ah, my heart aches.
You wouldn`t know.
Plus, my bro would prolly keeel me. Haha.
Oh dear.



2 comments:

Ben J said...

OUCH! damn that is bad. heck its not even my guitar and i can feel the sakitness. esp looking at the pics... shit heart pain di....

rchlchng said...

I KNOW AIYO OH MY GOSH. seriously, for that nano of a second, i think my heart SERIOUSLY stopped. If not, it totally missed a beat man. seriously super sad la aih. FENDER ! :'(