Monday, March 24, 2008

Make it a real challenge.

Yes.
The title says it all.
Do you know, how very hard it is to direct and 'control'
22 or so of your friends ?

Go try it someday.
Sure confirm insane bengang wan.

Wahlau, super challenging wei.
Just feel like going :
"GAAAAHHHHHHHHH"
and be a monster but obviously cannot lah.
So ugly haha.

Obviously there`re ppl who cooperate, but it`s some others
or maybe it`s the chitchating here and there
that makes it so hard to get messages across.
Nvm, perseverance.
Oooooh, but do I sometimes want to keeeeel them ! haha
:D

Random happenings just now :

FiFly shuushed ppl so they listen to me :D
Princess` body itchy. Blame the saree.
Alia`s going to dance. I don`t care, she must.
Yi Ming`s music is gooodiee.
Ying Xian looked like a fantabulous bride.
James looked insane funny in Anand`s humungous kurta !!
Mandy tie saree very ugly lol.
Malaysian Germs terbuka all her kebaya top buttons in front of ppl.
I`m super exasperated.

But some ppl can always make me smile (:

1 comment:

yingxian said...

0sorry if i was chitchatting :(

thank you thank you! :) :) I'm sure I'll fetch a very high bridal price! *perasan* and.. o.o hahaha .very.. uhhh. DOT DOT DOT HAHAHAHAHAHH! :D see you tomorrow rachieeeee! :D