Monday, March 3, 2008

Make it sinfully cold.

People, do you know whats worse than waking up at 8.00am on Saturday after a LONG week of college ?
Waking up to a FREEZING morning at 8.00am on Saturday. Cos it poured the whole night and I was like a frozen shrimp in my room. Brr.
My Saturday was sinfully cold, tragically boring and insane muddy.
Yes, I went for my undang lecture last Saturday at some ulu kampung sesat place in Sri Muda, Shah Alam. Woke up at 8.00am, reached at 9.15am. Only started at 10am -.-
The room was insane cold cos it rained the whole night before and was still pouring at that time.
Plus, the lady lecturer wore fuchsia tudung, fuchsia pumps, fuchsia baju kurung and had a fuchsia handbag.
Oh, and fuchsia lipstick.
Way to wake us up right ?

And somehow somewhat, people, or more accurately lecturers/teachers, have an affinity with my name. Like totally crappy deii.
Fuchsia lady started calling names to answer questions to make sure we didn`t nod off. Confirm sure enough, I kena. RACHEL CHANG ! MANE ?!
Haijooooo.
Not just once, but twice, three times.

Plus our socio lecturer seems to like my name alot too lol. Always Rachel Chang here, Rachel Chang there. Gila troublesome la, living with my name. Haha. Must always pay attention, so that if kena bomb, then can answer lol.
Okay yup, so have a few pictures for your viewing pleasure (:



Aren`t the ayams enough proof that my driving school is super kampung.


Do you spot Barney ?
Okay, close up below.


Germs dear ! Fyy ! GERMS HAHA.


Germs, thou shalt not infect Fyy with any deadly virus.

Aiyo, sei lorh, Fyy telah dijangkiti dengan germaditis.

Yi Ming, the super maju masseuse.

Some econs inside joke -.- Haha !

Ying Xian : Ooo, lookie lookie :D

Fyy trying to buatbuat Jia Wei.

Jia Wei : No no dont take yet ! Lemme do myself, sure nicer.

Jia Wei doing her thang.

Tada ! Haha, looks like one of those dinosaurs right ? With the head thingy :D

Li An with his super concentrating muka.

Some colour coordinated thing lah.

Fyy !

Oh the events leading up to these 3 pictures below is insane funny !

Fyy too fast for James. Hah !

Fyy taking advantage of the fact that James terluka his leg before that haha


Those two can always make my day :D
Haha, nice shot, Bonnie :D

LoveLoveLove x

No comments: