Monday, February 23, 2009

Make it similar in ways.


Oh oh oh !
I think Ying Xian is like Theodore from Alvin and The Chipmunks too ! :)

Everyone, who is anyone that is, would know that I'm not refering to their sizes lah, if not then where have you been ? Hibernating under a rock ?

Anyways, I didn't think so at first, then I watched the video, and I see it now !
Actually right, I still don't see it see it lar, haha, but like I get it yknow.
They both have similar vibes hee.
They both... eat. And the way they speak is so cute ! Harhar.
"I missed you, Dave !"

Just in case you don't believe the size part, this is Theodore :


This is Ying Xian :
Okay, fine, so this picture doesn't so her justice, but I'm blogging from the comp okay.
All the other pics are in lappy lol.
She's on the left.

HAHAHA but then ah, I think they look very very similar here !! Don't you think so ??
Right right ?!

Hahaha ! If you know her you'll know what I mean.
I'm refering to the whole context of this picture heh.

Okay this picture I don't know la k.
Haha I just think it's a cute pic hee

I think I should start bertaubating and get back to study mode.
Haven't been feeling very motivated these few weeks.
Lost the drive to strive for excellence.
Quite hampa with myself.
Kesedihan melanda.

6 comments:

Fiona Gan said...

LOL i told you!

rchlchng said...

HAHA !
YA !
You can just imagine her eyes getting all glassy and dreamy when talking bout good food right right !
The tongue part, haven't seen it yet lar. Haha but we will ! One day : D
Haha the picture just explains this so well.
And besides, Theodore's cute : )

Jay Dee said...

hi chang! :D
just found this annd um, y ou didnt have a cbox :P

rchlchng said...

Helloo !

Haha yeah, I had it before this, then changed the layout and it disappeared : / so I just decided to leave it be tehe.
Okays I'll link you : )

TC !

rach said...

waliao! Rachel chang's blog? lol. i didnt know you blogged. plus we have been kinda sorta outta contact :P so HULLO. i kinda stumbled upon this. dunno how. somehow. lol. trust youre doing terrif!

rchlchng said...

Haha ! HELLO RACHEL !!
Yes yes me is doing good :) :)
You :D
Haha ! Wow, ya, how did you find my blog wei lol.
I link you kaykay ;)