Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Make it so graphic.

Because I'm tired of studying Pure Economic Loss.


Memorable events/happenings

My lil surprise from Denise on the 29th, 2008 :)

From me to her :)

2 of the most meaningful gifts of 08. And also souvenirs Hong Kong & China hee.

I so get what she means about the had part.

My granny is too cool lah. CNY 09

The essentials that kept me alive in Johor during CNY 09 lol.

Like what, 4 generations ? Lol

I wonder if her diapers have little animals prints :)

When YX's hair was still very long and w/o ze fringe :D 08

I really like this picture haha :) :) 08

When YX passed her driving test, 08 :)

Red day with Mr Mohan, 08

With Mrs Ong, the cutest, most animated teacher I've ever known :)

HAHA

Art Attack, 08 :D

Competition, bring it on !

Me likey :) :) :)

PL2, Istana Kehakiman, 08, with Mrs Ong.


Kor's farewell, 08. If you think his face is funky, you should've seen mine haha !

I like :) Fi's 18th , 08

Miriam Tiong's 19th heh. More pictures of this occasion another time.

Bubba Gump.

Pat & Selena's wedding 08.

Shon's farewell, 08.

The Norwegian :) 08

Switchfoot ! 08

Su-Anne's 24th, 08

Camp 08

Teenstreet 08

Hari Kecemerlangan 08

Zhen's 18th, 08

Yes, I play with my food. Penang 08

This looks familiar right, Fiona !

And 2 random pictures to wrap this up hee

Mangosteens during CNY. Hmm.

My mother is too cute. Was having a tummy ache that day lol.

Okay, back to PEL.

6 comments:

yingxian said...

hahaha! awwwh! i think i'm going to grow out my current hairstyle :( HAHAHA.

rchlchng said...

Noooo why !

I think you look really good with straight fringe :)

yingxian said...

you think so? :( my sister says i look more scruffy and unkempt HAHAHA

rchlchng said...

What. Naw.
Few people can pull off straight fringes and you definitely can.
But it is up to youu :) hee.
You can always grow it out.. then cut it again ! Lol :D

Zhen Lim said...

Ohmy I actually clicked on the photo of the pics you put in the journal & the notes you wrote & I actually read the stuff you wrote & awwhh I never wanna lose you guys too!

rchlchng said...

Heeee :D :D :D
Smart to do that eh you ;)
Hahaha I can't imagine losing you people :O
The horror. I'd die.
Melodramatic. Heh.
But really. You've/'re/'ll be great friends :) :) :)