Sunday, February 1, 2009

Make it all about the Gunners.

Lol so I was talking right into the night, or should I say right into the new year, with my kor while watching the fireworks go pomm pomm pomm in the distance, and the topic was about universities.

Me : Eh, kor, imagine if I get offer from Uni of Manchester ! No no wait, imagine if I actually manage to go there man ! How cool is that lah right ?!

DC : Oh no. No, that would be bad.

Me : WHAT. Why ?!

DC : The. Football. Team. LAH.

Me : Oh. OH YAR !!

DC : Manchester United man, how can lar wei lol.


Another senario :


Me : Aiyah, I don't think I'm going to UWE, Bristol lah. It's not like that good. Requirements are lower than others hmm.

DC : Oh okay lah. Good, don't go there.

(At this point I thought he knew something I didn't, something important, like education important.)

Me : Why ah ?

DC : Their football team sucks anyway.

Me : LOL.


Yet another senario :


Me : I got Southampton, kor :D

DC : Oh okay, good, go there lah, their football team not bad wei. Like always top 20 in the English Premier League (I'm not sure if he said this (EPL), something that sounds like that la, the line was crackling you see. Correct me if I'm wrong hee.)


You see, when you are big fans of the Gunners, you see football in everything lol including your sister's choice of universities haha ! I'm a fan too, but not that big a fan I think lol

His parting shot :

"If you do go to Manchester, go to the blue side, OKAY. The blue side."

Blue's Manchester City, see. Red's United grr. haha.