Friday, February 13, 2009

Make it make you laugh till your teeth fall out.


Even as I type, my fish is swimming horizontally and is rotating on its own axis.
Basically it's dying and fast. So fast that it can barely stay afloat for more than 6 seconds.
But that is so not what my title is refering to, gosh no. You morbid people lol. Life slowly ebbing away is not funny.

So Zhen finally passed me pictures not only of Miriam's birthday, but also added whatever pics she had of us, some dating back till you know when ar, 2006 okay. Like 3 years ago.
Some are soo funny I laughed so hard till my teeth nearly fell out, hence the title geddit.

There were these 3 pictures ah, I tell you, I look also I just feel like becoming a ketam and then go tanam myself underground. So embarrassing ok. I checked the date. 2005. FIVE. Form 3. 8O That's an emoticon with super big eyes and a shocked mouth expression in case you didn't know lol.

But all these aside, the pictures really brought back memories of yore.
With my long long hair and Denise's short short bob.
Zhen with no fringe and glasses and Mim with straightened hair.

And this one is the most, how to say... let's just say that saying it's the funniest is an understatement : Ben Jon with short hair ! Hahahaha, funny in the sense that until 3 days ago, if you'd asked me to imagine him with short hair, I simply wouldn't have been able to. I was (and am actually) so accustomed to seeing him in his uber cool, side parting with fringe, layered, straightened (?) hair which suits him well. But now, heh ! After seeing that picture, I now remember how you look, Ben ! Hee :D

Besides the classic memories of physical appearances, the memories of the events where the pictures were taken also started flooding in. I could practically hear my mammillary nuclei which is located in the medial part of the posterior region of the hypothalamic nuclei which is found in my hypothalamus whirring.
Basically it's the part which functions to store memories.
Biology, much. Lol.

So here are some outdated pictures, some of which tickled me timbers :)

Zhen's 17th

This picture is dedicated to Ben ! Have a safe trip tmw k :) Take care !


Camp 07


Camp 06

Love the background.

Valentines do at youth, 06.
Wah the pictures here are funny man, to me lah haha.

Presenting Rachel Chang at 16.

This next picture is supersuperSUPER funny la wei.
I didn't realize that was Ju-Hann at first LOL.
Then I was like, NO WAY ! HAHA.
And yes, I had braces wheehoo.


Switchfoot, 08
Not much difference.

Miriam's 19th, 07.
She's 21 this year, 09.

Okay, kidding. Inside joke btw lol.
Okay lah, not so inside. Lemme tell you.
We were at Bubba Gump, Curve.
And they got her this Cookies and Cream flavoured ice-cream cake and gave numerous tiny candles to the waiters there to help fix it up and carry it upstairs when the time was right.
Okay lor, so the time came and went, sing sing all, blow out candles all, then started to cut cake.

Suddenly someone said, eh correct number of candles ah.
And everyone started counting and someone shouted, Miriam you're 21 years old today !
It was funny then lah ok. It's still funny to me lol.
And she's 19th this year lah if you haven't already figured out.

The light was very bright. I was squinting. I'm not normally this sepet okay ! Or maybe I am :/

Can you see the calculator there. It's actually quite big ok. We had to pinjam from the waiter lol.

Wah, okay la, you win. Zhen champion. My mouth cannot fight hahaha.


Camp 08

The then 18 year olds :)

I have no idea right, why non-lala people like to do the lala pose.
But we do it anyway hee.
I find it a tad insinuating, but lol whatever. It's fun. I think. Lol.
I feel that I look the most normal lol.

Hillsongs United Concert 06

My hair was @#$*&!~ long here.
No particular meaning to the signs above.
Just lazy to find an appropriate word lol.

Just in case you guys were wondering how Ben Jon currently looks like and were too blur to notice from previous pictures, this is how he looks now :

Christmas 08

I know, maju right.
Both our hairstyles have changed dramatically since the Hillsongs picture I must say.

Christmas 06



Talent Arena early 08



Okay, that's all. Lol.
What, you were waiting for that 3 embarrassing pictures of me in 2005 ?
Fat hopes lah !
:D :D :D

On a side note, I've just finished reading The Third Twin by Ken Follett.
It. Is. So. So. SO SO good. Haha
Really lah. He's this super duper imaginative and brilliant writer who has written countless international bestsellers which have been sold all around the world.
Millions and billions of copies.

I think The Third Twin can fight with The Pillars Of The Earth for first place in my current list of favourite books.

It's enthralling. It's captivating.
And and the suspense ! Boleh mati ok.
And then the ending ! The twist !
Bah, has anyone else read this book. I want to discuss lol.
If you haven't, go read. And the title is so not what it seems to be man.
You'll see.

8 comments:

Ben J said...

eh who's that guy wei. tak kenal la! hahahhaha! and yeah ur hair was damn long last time compared to now. coolness. haha.

rchlchng said...

Haha !
You looked so different right !
You get what I mean ? :) :) :)
Hahaha I know man, when I saw the Christmas pic I realized how much shorter it is now lol.

Eh, have a safe flight ah !
Jaga diri !

Fiona Gan said...

HAHAHAH BRACES!!! :D

rchlchng said...

Oh no
:O

Yeelian said...

RACHEL!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR OFFER!!! :D

I'm soooo happy for you! The Lord blesses those who follow Him in all His ways, and it's really been great having you as a classmate and a friend, my dear :)

Continue shining for him!
Yeelian

rchlchng said...

Hear hear !
And likewise Yee Liannnnnn :) :) :)
About the friend part. Heh.

I'm still not sure if I'm even going straight ya. So nothing's confirmed and I sometimes feel so frustrated that it is so, but, as I've learnt, always trust in Him Him Him.
Haha
See you later alligator.
In a while crocodile.

Did I just reply myself ? LOL

Stephen Tan said...

Chang Li-Li! I didn't know u had a blog! I just found out yesterday! haha.. cool blog.

Erm.. happy super belated birthday. Sorry I didn't know the date cause u dont have Facebook! ermz.. ur bro told me that day. Is it December 28? Hope I got it right...

Peace!

Step

rchlchng said...

29th ! 29th ! 29th !
Harhar.
Thanks anyway :D

HELLO STEPHEN TAN ! :) :) :)
How are you hee
Ey don't blame my not having Facebook okays ! It should be like burned into your memory liow. I know yours by heart hrmph. 10th Oct. Saw that. Haha !
Ttys TWS heh :D