Sunday, April 5, 2009

Make it the dawn of a new era

Okay. So trials are over. Big deal. Lol.

Harhar am just very stressed cos there're still so many things to get done and getting about doing it is soo.. stressful and taxing.

But. Tomorrow. It shall be a new day and I will start doing these things and stop procrastinating just cos I don't want to face it. Hrmph ! Well I have to anyhow cos the deadline is soon lol.

Trials were not okay. SOMEHOW Socio was okay :O At least that's what I think lar lol later results come out not matching to what I consider 'ok' all.. mampus la. Needless to say, Econs was by far the worst. Law, could have done better. The most annoying part is.. the questions for Law weren't hard yknow, as compared to past year questions lar I mean, but I couldn't do cos I couldn't remember the case law.. why.. because I studied last minute.. why.. I don't know. I really hate studying last minute but I still do it anyhow grr.

I think most A-Level ppl are quite stressed now. Most. Well, mostly those who have been granted admission to their desired UK unis lar, cos not only is A2 nipping at their heels but mainly cos have meet the requirements. I really do think that's the most stressful part, meeting the AAA or whatever kethingy for the firm unis. Sigh.

Anyways, on a totally unrelated note haha, my mom was baking a carrot cake I think, or was it banana.. whichever la, and I was helping her. She left the mixture thing in the bowl for a bit for it to settle or whatever it's supposed to do lol and it looked so sticky, as if if something fell in, it would be impossible to take out. Then I thought.. if FLY fly in how ?! Or drop in or whatever lar you get the idea. Her response was :

"Oh.. well.. like that then become raisin lor !"

Hahahahaha oh gosh. It's funny la ok ! BUT do not let that stop you from eating our cakes ! LOL I can assure you no raisin impersonators have made it into the oven :D

No comments: