Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Exchange

Just a short one. I read my friend's blog and found it really inspiring. Please do go check it out.

http://fantasyfiles.blogdrive.com/
Or
click on Adrienne Lim on the left. She's third.

"God's Brilliance that just lit up the night sky"

You may not understand the beginning but read on cos it's kinda related to the ending.
I think it's a brilliant post (cos I know you like the word brilliant, Li) and I have nothing much more to add to it except to reiterate what she said : Go for The Exchange ! Consider this an invitation from me :)

Oh, and I think the event is very aptly named :) considering it really was an exchange, what He did for us. It's a youth thing, so no worries bout boredom sneaking up on you and such :)
Hope to see you there !

1 comment:

Addy said...

heyy. brilliant huh?
good to know that i inspire people once in awhile. =)