Monday, April 20, 2009

Make it make you groan.

Because, tomorrow, college resumes :(

Which means, that, we're getting nearer everyday to A2.

Which also means, that, hello, Rachel, it's time to finally sit down and be serious about your studies.
My results dahlah bukan the bomb LOL.

Time to, quote Fiona, pull up my socks haha cos I can't afford to slow down :P

And I know he means well, and it's better than not saying anything, but it's still stressful to hear my dad asking questions such as "So.. how ? Meeting your target ?" out of concern and sometimes there're just some stuff you know but don't want to know, geddit, as in like you know it but just don't wana think about it, and this is one of 'em. So, being the person that I am, I feign ignorance lol just buat bodoh and go, "What target ?"

Not surprisingly I cringe when I hear the exasperated reply (since he knows I know haha), "Your studies lah"

And the worst part is, I can't honestly say, yes, I'm on target.. why.. because I'm not. Haiyo.


I sien wan talk about studies so bukak topik baru lol.

So anyways Fast and Furious 4 was... well.. typically Fast and Furious lah :P like you kinda know what to expect d lol.
Something disappointing would be, Letty (Michelle Rodriguez, sp ?) dying only when it's 10/15min into the show. I was like.. whaa ?? How can. Seriously what man. As usual, it was action-packed. But I feel that this time, a lil too much special effects/explosions blabla especially in the underground scenes. No wonder it didn't garner such good reviews from the papers haha.
But, like some shows, FF4 is a show you just kinda want to and end up watching no matter how bad the reviews haha :) Oh well.

The words Religion are just staring up at me with such disdain.
Fine la fine. Time to stop hiding from the fact that I have to face the tonnes of photostated papers soon. So, Emile Durkheim, here I cometh. Lol.



Just so this post doesn't look too depressing haha.

No comments: