Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Make it the best last moments.

So yes, I just woke up and decided to edit my blog with little success ): Anyway, I just realised my previous entry is like, wohhh! super long :D and the font got bolder at the end :/ nevermind, I`m still learning! (;

Last night, we had a farewell dinner for both Mark and Wui Liang ): Mark`s off to penang to study seminary and WL`s off to uk to do his alevels there! haha so yes, we ate at My Elephant which is, by the way, an EXCELLENT restaurant! It`s located at seksyen 17, below one of the happy mansions. Thai food mmmm :D We made the most of the last moments with them. Kong Weng even sang a song he wrote at the dinner, with Joon Ming accompanying him on guitar. Zhen got them cds on behalf of all of us while the rest were generous on the hugs (: And so we`ll see Mark back here for SWITCHFOOT! and WL in 6 months time ): Pictures are not with me at the moment, so can`t post them up yet. People! Hurry up and send `em to me :DD

I start college on monday and my, am I excited :D

No comments: