Thursday, January 3, 2008

Make it make you cherish your friends.

My fellow debater. My confidante. My friend.

And she`s off to US on Jan 8th. AFS.

For 6 months. When she gets back, its Alevels for her at Taylors. We mustmustmust catch up okay dear! But like most of my friends, she`ll prolly go to bio-med stream ): Anyhow, we`ll still be in the same vicinity (: so yay for then but till then its boohoo. Sad, much? Sigh.

Anyways, just got off the phone with Denise! (:
She just got back from Sabah and boy, did she have a field time with them seafood over there :D
Well, Denise, remember the stuff we have to confirm/bring this sunday! :
  1. DRIVING LESSONS!!!
  2. College gahh
  3. Prom door gift :D
  4. A levels subjects list.
We mustmustmust remember, especially, no. ONE!

And it`s just TOO BAD that you didn`t meet our hot lil shorty when you were there, D (:
heh heh heh.

Oh and yay! I`ve just brushed up my guitar skills with my bro :D and yay, I can play songs now (: So yup, guitar`s my new obsession for now (; gosh, I`ve etched so many scratches on his accoustic already :O sad thing is, left fingertips are sore and nails are like so short. crap.

Hmm, something just crept into my thoughts, though it`s always been there, at the back of my mind. Should I take English Lit? I registered for it but I`m not too sure now if I should drop it after 2 weeks, 1 semester, or not drop it at all. It`s pretty tough, lit. But then again, it`s super good for me if I`m heading towards law school. SO. We`ll just see how it goes. In the meantime, advice, anyone?

No comments: