Monday, January 28, 2008

Make it shine like the baubles on your christmas tree.

Phew.
Just thought I`ll post an entry that`s not jammed up with pictures (:

Yup so anyways, today was pretty okay, not very productive though haha. First, we had this socio test for 45 min, to give our opinions whether Human Behaviour Is A Social Construction. We were given this topic last week so we did have time to look em up cos we have to support our discussion with evidence and like quote sociologists and stuff. So yeah, I mean, I have no problem writing essays, so I was like, okay, over the weekend, I`ll go read through about Talcott Parsons, Emile Durkheim, Jean Piaget, Margaret Mead and whoever la. Tengok-tengok, my parents decided to go to Malacca for the weekend! Like totally ?? man. Haha. So so so, I was still determined to read up on those ppl and their views. I brought like my books and notes and DID read em up at night but after a whole longlonglong day walking around Jonker Street, nothing went in so I slept.

On Sunday, when I got back, I was like omg. Die la. I went through it but haih. couldn`t memorize any of their views and stuff. SO yeah. Today. Socio test. HAIYO. Dnt know how I`ll do. And next to me, James was like FUHHHH, my eyes could only catch flashes of his hand moving left to right, left to right, left to right. Fuiyohh.

Haha, so I stayed back with FiFly to supposedly study, turns out I did, little bit, but mostly we observed people from the shaded glass of Starbucks (: saw friends, blonde haired people, turtleneck guy, random people and animals. HAHA. Looks like Starbucks`s gona be our rendezvous from now on yo (:

New day ahead. New assignments. New challenges. Woowee.

I like this verse :

Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28

Oh, how reassuring, thank God for a God!

No comments: