Thursday, January 24, 2008

Make it make you go haaihhh.

Okayokay rmb I said college is a blast?
Yeah. Uh-huh. Right.
That was before assignments started piling up yo!

Haha, I`m not saying college sucks now or anything but hey, big shocker for me. Haha, i mean of course i knew there`ll be assignments and essays and whatnots, BUT i did not foresee having to do THREE sociology essays, each of approx 1000 words, a law presentation and a law essay of 1000 words, all in a week. yup, i can practically hear you GASP. it is seriously hardhardcore. I`m actually in the middle of doing the law essay at the mo. Only on to my 3rd paragraph in 2 hours, sad i know. It`s like i`m blank for the first time. reallyreally. Should be getting back to it soon man. Not a big fan of econs either, didnt take it in high school. So yeah, college is indeed oh-so-challenging..

But my, is it fun (:

No comments: