Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Make it the march of the penguins.

Haha, so I just visited Denise`s blog, andandand I found something really cute! Okay, so I copied and pasted it and yeah, read on (;

funblonde moments;)!

we walked in to Aldo..

rach: oh you know that the astronaut's brother died and he... *suddenly exclaims* OOOOOHHH!!! check out these shoes mannn!! XD heeheehee

****************

me: hey you guys, it's 6 o'clock now, and we gotta go round 7...

*pauses*

me: let's go somewhere to camwhore!!:D

mim and rach laugh out loud ("p)

me: nooo i'm serious:)

and they said: okies! grab a slut dress and let's go=D!

*********************

my sis: so...who did your makeover:)?

mim: *pipes up* owh owh! i know! she wore white shoes:D!

*********************


HEEEEEE :D

But HEY, Denise had her funblonde moments too OKAY. haha, she sounded so wise and level-headed in the above text, huh. tehe ;D

College has just started and a whole new phase of life lies ahead. At times, to take that one step towards my goals seems so very hard and that the effort to do so might wear my muscles out but hey, I look back over my shoulder and relive all those precious memories with my friends, like the one in the text above, and with the support from them and family, it`s not so very hard at all (:

Though I went to class on the first day not knowing anyone in there, friendship was cultivated and now, after the second day of college, I love my class (: Really nice people and yeah, we had a swell time today just getting to know one another better. Well, we have 18 months together yo! So yeah, looking forward to getting to know you babes and hunks better (:

lovelovelove x

No comments: