Monday, June 1, 2009

Make it something that crushes you

Contract Law was okay.

Tort Law was okay.

Sociology was. I don't know what to say. It was hard. But that's not just it.

I sincerely hope I do not lose my A but I think it's very likely that I may.
The questions were harder this time round and I really did misinterpret one essay question. And therefore, I probably lost more marks than I ever have before.
I'm not just all talk yadayada but actually did pretty okay and confirm A. I really do think I did badly for this paper. And. I can't even begin to think what grade I may get. Please oh please, I hope my AS grade will be able to pull this one up. Hopefully the A2 grade will be pullable even. It may be so low that the AS still can't help me get an A.

I am absolutely not exaggerating. When I realized what the answer demanded of me after the paper (asking Mrs Ng etc), I was crushed so bad it was even worse than finding out about the big freaking hole in my prom dress (refer previous post).

I hate misinterpreting things and this time I really did terpesong. I didn't give the answer that was needed. Not even close. 2nd time d. Last time was Econs. This time, I really did that one essay out of point. I feel like such a. Failure of some sort.
I can just see my A flying away. I am in quite a distressed state right now.

2 comments:

clarys said...

Don't get all distressed about it, concentrate on your next exam. :) And well, maybe your other 2 essays were damn freakin good to make up for it. We always get unexpected results anyway. :)

vieleong said...

You're not the only one, dear. I did the same for Tort. I can feel my grades flying away too. But what we have to do now is to not let this distract us, and move on. Shine in the rest. (: