Saturday, June 6, 2009

My whole life I place in Your hands

God of mercy, humble I bow down

In Your presence at Your throne


Can I truly mean every sentence I sing? Especially the first one?



I find it so hard to sing this song, especially the first line of this verse, yet it speaks to me greatly.

It's literally dealing with faith & trust, placing your whole life in His hands.

Can you do it?
Can I do it?

I don't know. But I know that I need to.

I find it so hard, especially right now in my life.





Falling on my knees in worship

Giving all I am to seek Your face

Lord, all I am is Yours


I want to fall, oh God, how I want to.
I want to give all I am too, but it feels so difficult.
Can I be absolutely His? All of me? All that I am? In this current time?
I want to. I need to. I'm trying.

1 comment:

Zhen Lim said...

We can have assurance that this is something God would definitely want for us, & thus He would definitely lend us His strength to help us. Fret not, dear. The only thing hindering us is the world & Jesus has already overcome that. Take courage in that. :)