Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Make it so pointless

I just got an alert from Facebook in my email saying that I have a friend request.

I looked at the name. I wanted to click to read, then I LOOKED at the name again. I mean, REALLY looked.

Rachel Chang added me as a friend on Facebook.

For a mo, I thought I actually did something weird like pressed something wrong when I was last on Facebook. Then I was like, even if I did press something wrong, can someone actually add their ownselves??

Confirm cannot right. But for a minute I really considered the bizarre notion that I did add myself LOL.

So I clicked on her profile, ya lah of course not me lah but my point is, she added me just because we have the same name.
Dot. Dot. Dot. Hello?? So pointless lah, gosh. She's from Taiwan. Even more pointless, because I don't approve anybody I don't know or have not met face to face.

So, ignore!!

2 comments:

Fiona Gan said...

hahahah! aiyoh so random lah these people! really lifeless.

Natalie said...

Did you know! If you accept her the world will collapse inward on itself!! Like if you Google "Google". Poof! A giant black hole will be all that is left of planet Earth!!

So ignoring her was the wise thing to do.

Humanity thanks you.

Please ignore me.