Monday, June 15, 2009

Make it a sunny day

Yeah, I know, what a strange title seeing as it's currently night time now lol.

So the A Levels Graduation Ball was awesome, superb, really great, in my opinion. 70% because of the fact that everybody that mattered was there so the company was just amazing, though some couldn't make it. 30% because it was planned really well etc.

The event went smoothly, though with a few minor glitches, for example during my classmate's performance, so she had to play the piano impromptu while singing the acoustic version of Pokerface. She nailed it by the way.

The people were just fantastic. My whole table number 7 was full of PL2 and we had great fun together :) Dance floor is awesome when you're dancing with great company, and in my case, it was happening man with my whole class :) Songs were good, food not too bad, and overall a really good event :)

Great job, student council Jan 09 ;)
Definitely a job well done.

I'll be leaving for Australia on Friday morning to visit the brother. Am really looking forward to it now that I can actually look forward to it haha. I mean, before this there were just so many things going on that sorta dampened my mood for Aus. Like my finals just finished then prom then other events that were important. So now, I can finally have the time and mental capacity to look forward to it haha. Fun stuff ;)

Pray I do not get swine flu lol as Australia is hit really badly, particularly Melbourne.
I'm of course mostly looking forward to the zoos there! Can't wait. Shopping, depends on the availabilty of cash haha. Weather, it's winter now, so not really happy about that but at the same time I don't really mind it. I'll be flying back with my bro and we'll be back on tanah air Malaysia on July 1st :)

As for these few days in between, well, it's packed, and that's the way I like it yknow. To have a plan for everyday so that I make full use of my hols :) Tmw's Ikea and an awesome plan's already brewing for Wed :D Thurs is gona be a fun & informative day which is cool. And then I'm off to the land down under.

Can't wait for this week to unrevel itself ;)

No comments: