Friday, May 2, 2008

Make it bananayamana.

I never knew bananas could make one laugh so hard.

So before I retire to my room for a time of solitude with my dear books, ehem, to study that is, I just havehave to post this up.

So yesterday I was rushing to the kitchen and terlanggar a shelf, see. And on that shelf, there were bananas yay. Haha the hanging bananas, which I obviously discovered later, were quite ripe.


So sauntering back from the kitchen, I turned to take something and saw the hanging bananas, which were still hanging by the way, but just not hanging in a
normal way. Haha you'll understand when you see the pictures ( :


Heh, see what I mean by not normally hanging ? : D
Haha it's super funny la, no ? Haha maybe not that funny but at that time insane funny lor.
Imagine you turn round the corner, and then you see all the bananas hanging like that.
And it was all I could do to stop myself from rolling on the floor and laughing.
Wah, I didn't know I knocked the shelf that hard. It could just be strong hips though : D
One even terputus and fell to the floor before I took the pics. Actually they all did, eventually. Terputus and fell, that is.

And I had a field day eating it all up lol. Sure won't constipate. Not that I'm constipating, but prevention is better than cure ( :

I think this post is going to be only about food. Haha cos just now, just as I was about to go study (before I remembered the banana incident), my mouth was itching to makan something. Hmmm so look here, look there, nothing. I mean, got la, but nothing to my fancy.

Mana tau, I open the freezer (of all places) and then tada !


That's the famous Ikea Daim cake if you didn't know ( :
It totally escapes all comprehension that my mum didn't tell me she bought it.
How can ?!
Heh, so like a kid who found candy, I happily helped myself to a slice hee : D

That missing piece is now comfortably being digested and chewed on by the acids in my stomach. Lol. Alrights, time is jealous of me. I better be off now ( :

Oh ya and I'm sososo happy ! I've found more marvelous music ! Wahwah. Heh. Thanks to Julian, Zhen and of course, Kor ( :

Have a great day ahead !

No comments: