Friday, May 30, 2008

Make it cost-push inflation.

I can't believe I just used that as a title.
Cost-push inflation.
WTH ?!

Anyways, I do think it's been positively a millenium since I last blogged.
Been packed with tractorloads of projects and homework andandand everything else in between.

Sorry for not updating sooner !
Especially to BenJ, whom I didn't know was such an avid reader of yours truly's blog haha
( :
Good to know.

Semester 1 is coming up. Bahh.
It's nerding period now.
I shall be MIA from now until the 12th of June.
How very pitiful.

Been really stressed. And it's just Sem 1.
AS shall be the ultimate.
A2, let's not even go there. It will be the ultimate.

Am currently hating Econs, as always.
Always need FionaGan's help.
For mathy questions.

Socio on the other hand is actually not all that bad.
If you shut up and pay attention.
Or really take the time to read the notes.

Law is.. well, law.
Not that complicated but needs more understanding than Socio, less understanding than Econs.
Econs is sure to bring me down, I tell you.

But I just got something that cheered me up.
A great deal.
Oh, sexy back.
So yes, I'm having much fun with my new toy.
Never really been a one for expensive electrical gadgets.
This is a smashing change.

Once Sem 1's over, hrmph !
Everything's going to change.
Am in need of a change.
The time will come.

FionaGan, don't be emofied ( :
Just remember to :
FOCUS, FIONA. AIM FOR ***
PREFERABLY ***
HAHAHA.

What the nonsense.
I'm feeling like a thundercloud now.
My driving instructor just canceled yet again.
So this one, I tell you :
#!%$%^!*&^(*()(!&^@&$^ !!!!!!!!

And now, I have a date with Mr Haralambos and his 2-inch thick Socio book.
Happyhappy me.
Yeah, right.

Oh, and hello DavidChang ( ;

1 comment:

Fiona Gan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.