Saturday, May 3, 2008

Make it the BigMac chant !

Ey, super cool wei. Obviously I'm talking about the BigMac chant la.

So yeah, I was with the Fly at Mcds yesterday and we decided to chant ! Well, I did, actually.
Tehe, once you chant in 4 seconds or less they'll give you a coupon with which you can redeem your free Big Mac yay ! haha

And might I add that the Mega Mac is so nothing to shout about. I mean people say it's super big la what la, but compared to Wendy's and Carl's Jr, it's not all that grand.
The patties are still as thin as ever.
It just has four patties. And ONE slice of cheese. You'll think they'll double the cheese too, huh, but no, it's the same, with just two extra patties.
Oh well.

So yes, if you see me with a Big Mac on Monday, you'll know how I got it ( :

Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun !

Or in Fly's words, bun seed ! LOL.

Till next time, later.

No comments: