Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Make it such a huge disappointment.

I don`t seem to be doing well in econs.
Like supersuperinsane hampa. Really.
To make matters worse, our lecturer compares us ( he`s our mentor btw ) with the other 3 classes he teaches. And they`re INSANE GOOD. Not kidding.
I know he`s just encouraging us and trying to get us to do our best,
but I don`t know, I feel insane disappointed with my marks cos it`s not only for myself,
but I feel like I`ve/we`ve all let our lecturer down.
Not cos of anything, but seriously, he is a super good econs teacher.
It`s not his problem, it`s ours.
Somehow my class doesn`t seem to be improving. Maybe a few, here and there.
But majority is still lagging behind, or rather, average. And I`m one of them.
Maybe we just don`t study much or maybe our math ain`t as good as compared with the pre-med and pre-engineering classes :'(
Math has never EVER been my thing.

I study, as in I can recite whatever, but it`s like I can`t apply it.
The way the question is structured and the different terms used is killing me.
Pathetic.

No comments: