Friday, February 15, 2008

Make it slither all over.

JUMPER is officially a crappo movie. Haha.
The effects were insane cool, seriously, but the ending is seriously super gila dumb.
First of all, it was freaking abrupt. Like we didn`t even know it ended ! We were expecting something, then suddenly, sarikata oleh Nur Hanim* (name changed for privacy) Haha :D It was like Rachel Bilson said, "I want to go to somewhere warm."
Hayden Christensen replied, "Where do you wana go?"
She said, "Surprise me."
Then the sarikata oleh whoever came up. Like totally ?? deii.

Next, it had such a totally nonsensical storyline. Bout Jumpers and Paladin. Very predictable, plus the duration of the movie is one hour thirty minutes long ! or should I say, short. Basically, it was just the effects that entertained us most of the time. Sheesh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, Jia Wei, Ying Xian, Alia and Syazmin, all from PL2 were called for the student coucil interview :DD Congrats babes ! Bet you guys rocked it (; Heard the posts will be confirmed by today ! :O All the best people, I`m so excited and anxious for you guys lah ! Heh :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During econs, we decided to test our handphone cameras for no particular reason ;D
So, we just started taking random pictures of each other and yes, Fyy was my messy guinea pig :D

FiFly has sexy thighs. HAHA :D

She usually looks more flattering than this, but I just had to put up this pic. Sue me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These were taken on Tuesday, when the peeps were camwhoring with my handphone haha (:

Yee Lian and Clarys. Dearies (:

Can you see the red highlights ? :D
Scottong (Scott Ong) and Marcus on the right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished watching this stupid show about slug aliens. Annoyingly lame but I watched it till the end anyway, cos I just had to find out if Grant died or continued to balloon up into an abnormally large pumpkin.

How pathetically dim-witted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this particular moment, right now, I`m worried for two of my friends.
As in, really.
As the day comes to an end, I hope they`ll be okay. Pleaseplease be okay.
As a packed weekend lies ahead, I hope they`ll be okay too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I have trouble tolerating people of a certain attitude. I just realised that. Maybe it`s cos I`ve become less tolerant this year round. Haha, strange.
Like my fuse is getting shorter and shorter by the day. You light it, and it burns ever faster everyday and the bomb explodes. It explodes internally I guess, cos it`s not me to just blow up externally and start shouting haha.
Pleaseplease elonganate my fuse !
I can do it :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can barely wait for tomorrow.


No comments: