Monday, February 4, 2008

Make it just the right shade of green.

Yesterday, sunday, started off real crappy. Seriously. It was just a badbad morning. Lol. AND it did not get any better in the afternoon either. Bro`s leaving next sunday, so we lunched with a few friends at Strawberry Fields in State. I was about famished by then so was indeed really looking forward to a nice warm meal of fried squid with dried chilli rice, with marmite chicken added. Tengok-tengok, that waiter screwed up my order big time. Feeling annoyed the whole morning plus this, just made me feel even more pissy towards that foreign waiter. Sheesh.
THEN, I was stuck. Cos Shon was supposed to send me to klcc to meet my parents at about 4, cos my bro was going with this friends to watch the futsal 5 on 5s. Tetiba they said that I had to find my own way home cos they werent going to kl. Like insane la cos takkan I take the lrt and ktm by myself from kl. Cos if not, I would have to wait for my bro, who ends only at 9. All the other peeps stay in pj, so it would be terribly bad to ask them to send me all the way back to subang. In the end, my sunday was spent with WMS people. haha. Thank God for Hann. I had to follow him to Pavillion where he met up with some friends. I tell you, it was an insane sadsad situation at first. Like all chiang hua yi ! I mean I can understand and speak, but very cha la. So preferably English. But no, it was hua yi all the way at first.
The ultimate pathetic scenario was when Hann, the only person I knew in our group of 9, and Eugene, fellow cant-talk-hua yi-er, lined up for JCO. I was left alone and feeling real awkward around the others. It might not sound that bad, but when you`re in it, it sucks real bad.
Practically the whole of WMS was at Pavillion man. Fine, not whole, but yeah, manymany. Towards the end of the day, I guess everyone warmed up and yeah, my sunday didnt turn out all that bad (: went shopping with the guys and had dinner with them. Shannon, Hann`s host while he was in aus, came too (: Pretty nice girl. Cos she was around, everyone started speaking up :D as in English, I mean. So yeah, that made it easier for me.
It was really hard for Hann too I guess. Cos he had to layan me and also them. He did a great job though, thanks loads ! First time I hear Hann speak mandarin super fluently man. Fuhh. Haha. Respect. Lol. Wasn`t in the mood to take any pictures, so no colourful memories of that day for you guys (: Turns out they were all really nice (:
My day ended with being crammed up at the back of the car with 5 other people. Insane ! Super crammy. I had to sit on top of my bro`s lap, who sat next to Adam, who sat next to Malcolm with Bell sitting on his lap. We were squashed like sardines ! Navin sat in front with Niven driving. We were like that all the way from Starhill to home in Subang. AND we met some cops ! Well they didn`t flag us down or anything, just that we were behind their car for quite a while. Couldn`t overtake cos they`ll prolly see 7 of us in Niven`s Iswara and we`ll be screwed. Bell's head and mine were pratically bumping against the roof of the car haha.
Pretty interesting day, wouldn`t you think? Tehe.

No comments: