Friday, February 22, 2008

Make it maple-flavoured candy and muffin snufflings.

My Converse slip-ons :D No strings attached, meaning laces lah :D Positively love `em :D

Anyways, this was my today, readread !

At that time it was super funny ! But now... still funny lah ! :D

Friend was going on and on and on and ON bout how worried she was about the whole student council thing. Totally understandable. Voting sessions today, and decisions out this coming Monday. So naturally, yes, anxiety creeps in and fills one bit by bit. Tengok-tengok, for her right, it filled her ONE SHOT, you know. So tetiba, it was like, explosion. Mild explosion lah.

She was like :

In the beginning :
"Seriously, who do you think will win ah ?"
"No, seriously, I may not win. It`s okay. Prepare myself for the worst."
"But.. I don`t wana let the ppl who support me, down !"

As the convo went on :
"Oh no ! What if I don`t get it ?! How, HOW."
"AIYOOO, how if I lose to them ?? Cannot, cannot !!"
"I seriously think I cannot win lah. Really. No, REALLY wan !"
"I think he`s going to win weii ! He like got more supporters !"
"Haiyuhhh if I don`t get.. it`s like.. aiyo !"
"I`m gona lose lah. Confirm. Die."

And I`m like :

In the beginning :
"Hmm, I don`t know lah. Quite unpredictable for your post."
"Seriously lorh, not sure lah. He got supporters."
"Don`t worry, what`s done is done."
"At least it`s all over :D "

As the convo went on :
"What ! No lah, you can do it."
"Babe ! Chilling ! Won`t lose to him wan !"
"Won`t die la.. "
"Don`t simply say you lose la, results also not out yet."

The last part was the funniest thing :

She was about to gorge her eyes out when she said :
"AIYO DIE LAH GOING TO LOSE TO THEM LAH. SURE WAN NOOOO"

So I replied in the most 'comforting cum spirit-lifting way' :
Don`t worry lah ! You haven lose to them yet.

You caught that ?

Haven lose to them yet. YET. YET. YET.

Way to encourage someone right ? Haha.


I didn`t even realise it deii ! Until she was like :

Yet ? YET ?!
YET ?!?!
Fine lah I`ll just lose to them on Monday !

And I was like totally aghast ! Hahaa
We burst out laughing like insane ! HAHA

Seeing as I said them so many times, I wanted to say :

"You won`t lose to them."
and
"Results not even out yet."

Haha but being absurdly smart, I went with a combo :D which resulted the way it did.
Superduper LOL :DD

And this is her having a good laugh :



Haha. This, on the other hand, is Ying Xian, waiting to give her speech :D
Way to pose girl ! :D


OH AND I SAW STEP UP 2 !!
IT WAS INSANE COOL !!
I can so totally watch it again :D

LoveLoveLove x

No comments: