Friday, August 7, 2009

Make it one of those nights again.

Yeah, as the clock struck 3am, it was one of those nights again, or days more like, where I would ask myself, what do I really want in life?

I do this once in a while, but I guess this time it's because it's looming ever nearer now.

What do I want to achieve? What is my purpose in life?
I have a purpose driven life, but have I really grasped the implications of that?


Sometimes, it's not so wise to sleep late, things like these get you thinking, and you end up sleeping even later.



"Today, after being supportive for nearly a year, my brother finally came out of the closet and introduced the family to his new boyfriend. His new boyfriend happens to be my ex-boyfriend. Guess I know why that didn't work out now."

Poor girl.

No comments: