Friday, July 24, 2009

Won't you just come out already.

"To be released... To be released..."

Won't you just come out already. !! Gah. Lol.



So I think I'll start something new to entertain you people. Haha :P

I'll post up quotations of other people talking about how their life sucks, so that you won't feel so bad. Not, that I'm saying your life sucks haha, but everyone could do with a little pick-me-up once in a while :) Even if that pick-me-up comes in the form of reading about other people's misadventures and malangness and sympathising with them. Some are just for laughs, cos they are just plain weird & disturbing. Hoho.

All these are real life experiences by the way, and are people with real problems.

So here's one :

"Today, I opened some small cute birthday gifts at my boyfriend's house. As we left to go out, he slipped me a Tiffany box and said he wanted me to open it in private. Flushed and excited, I opened it to find a ziploc filled with hair. It was his mustache I had been begging him to shave for months."
LOLOLL


And another :

"Today, I bust my lip when a car bumped into mine. As I headed home, I was stopped by the police who told me my back light was out. I tried to explain, but it just came out as "fghjiljh" because of my lip. I was arrested on suspicion of drinking and driving."


And another one cos this is just so funny :

"Today, I was walking through a heavy door at work, so I reached behind me to catch it so it wouldn't slam shut. Little did I know that my boss was walking through right after me. Instead of catching the door, I caught a handful of his crotch."
HAHAHAHA LOL!! I actually thought that the door slammed into the boss' face or something. Right now I'm thinking it's a lady, but IMAGINE, if it was a guy who grabbed his boss' crotch!! HAHA!!


You just have to read this one :

"Today, I said to the pool-boy of my house : "I know what you are doing and you have to stop it." He started shouting that I had no right to tell them what to do and that they were in love. He was referring to his relationship with my eldest son. I was referring to him drinking my beers."
HAHAHA


I duno what to say :

"Today, I was driving on the freeway when I got a call from my friend explaining that our 2 best friends died in a car accident. I pulled over in hysterics and a police officer came to see what was wrong. I explained what happened and he gave me a ticket for talking on the phone while driving."
Malangnyerr.


Last one, I promise :

"Today, my girlfriend of 2 years told me she was pregnant. I started freaking out, so she put her arm around me and said,
"Don't worry,
it's not yours."
OH GOSH, LOLL.



So, you don't have it so bad after all eh? Haha.

No comments: