Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Because I was bored, here's..

My 31 random food facts. :)
(Even the number is so random, I know right. Lol.)

If you are bored, like me, read through and see if any of these are the same with you ;)


I always finish my fries before my main meal (burgers etcetc) I prefer blunt-edged, naturally soggy fries (not the fake one where it gets soggy after leaving it in a bag for 1 hour) to crispy, pointy-edged ones.

I like to eat my papayas in cubes, not long long or sliced diagonally.

I like eating ice-cream from tubs.

I don't usually snack in the cinema or in front of the TV. I feel that I can't concentrate on the taste so it's wasted. Lol.

I have a lifelong mission to try everybody's nasi lemak and also burgers, western & Ramly.

I like McD's coke. Particularly theirs.

I will pick the flavour chocolate over strawberry anytime. Over vanilla too for that matter.

I don't like carrots & corn in the peas-carrots-corn combo. But peas are okay.

I prefer pisang berangan to pisang emas/tanduk.

I do not like jackfruit/nangka but cempedak's cool.

I'd pick rice dishes over noodle ones anytime.

My favourite type of noodle is kuey tiow. And the fat, translucent one (in asam laksa). I don't dig mee hoon or yellow mee.

Cheese, chocolate and peanut butter are my Top 3. Priority given to them in anything. Except maybe potato chips flavour cos I pick hot & spicy or sour cream & onion over cheese lol.

I won't particularly choose to eat watermelons. But I won't die eating them.

I detest fish. Especially steamed fish ohmygoodnesslah. Fried/asam fish/salmon are negotiable. Actually, I quite like those hehe.

Favourite Baskin Robbins flavour - Pralines & Cream. Cookies & Cream comes in 2nd and surprisingly (perhaps because it's in my everything else) the Peanut Butter & Choc one comes in 3rd hehe.

I like chicken thigh. Very much. Practically flee from breast meat. I can hear Fiona going, Whyyyyy?? at this haha! :)

I drink less than a cup of water daily. Sometimes none. I basically drink very little fluids in general.

I eat the salted egg yolk last when eating mooncake. Also, only like the plain lotus mooncake, no fancy fancy flavours for me hehe.

I like my chocolate plain. No nuts, raisins, fruits, vege or whatever else embedded inside pls.

I like raisins alone but not in anything else. Eg. cakes, buns, choc.

I also like nuts alone but not in anything else. I don't really like almonds & walnuts. Macademias are my favourite.

Jams are not my thing. Apricot jam is reallyy not my thing. They should just stick to facials. Apricot facials.

I'd pick beef over chicken & pork anytime.

Funnily enough, for a beef lover, I don't really do steaks :P

I never eat the icing on cakes (those white & pink cream squiggles) They kinda make me feel sick after I swallow 'em.

Most of the time I only take whipped cream when it's on a Starbucks drink.

I don't really like lapp cheong (chinese sausage thing)

Japanese food is at the bottom of my list.

I eat the purple Skittles first, followed by the red ones, green, then orange. I give away the yellows.

And finally, I eat waffles, pizza style. None of that "use fork & knife to cut one small cube, eat, then cut another small cube, then another (repeat 63729 times)" for me.



And yes, there are 31 facts, no need go count count all. Haha.

I bet some of you have total opposites of my like/dislikes eh :) But see, that's why it's so cool. I mean, one man's meat is another man's poison and I guess that's just how we were made. I duno, I find that incredible, how each and everyone of us is fearfully & wonderfully made :) Even if it's about small things such as food hehe

2 comments:

Wei Yiing said...

1. you're always NOT on msn.. not if i would have known because u'd be appearing offline

2. ur blog doesnt have chatbox, so i had to leave a comment

3. reply me on msn/email/prefably not my blog haha

4. how's ur results? and what's ur next plan? =D

5. stop watching fugly betty

6. no.5 was meant to be random =)

7. bye. reply!

8. isn't it easier to read in point form? XD!!!!!

9. laughs and leaves

rchlchng said...

Aih. Classic lah Quek, classic!! Hahaha!

Hello!! :):) No la I really haven't been on MSN man, on or offline :P

Your point quite maju ;)

AND I NO LONGER WATCH UGLY BETTY LAR!! HAHAHAHAHA.

And I just read No. 3. Again -.-"

So I shall go MSN find you :D