Friday, August 21, 2009

I have not finished reading Life of Pi.

After 4 months, I still have not finished reading Life of Pi.

Blargh.

Btw btw btw, I'm watching Grey's all over again, starting Season 1. Heehee :)
It's one of my favourite TV series so I'm kinda looking forward to watching the whole lot again (Quite sad right lol) But I only have a week left! So so so. So. So yeah. Lol.


Anyways, I can't wait for Elevate!! It is so on. Tomorrow night people, tomorrow night :)


Now, Imma go try to remember how to drive a manual/stick shift/whateveryoucallit (actually I still remember how to, just that the lifting of the clutch and those multiple leg movements that resemble spasms may not be that smooth hehe) just in case I have to take over the wheel :)

1 comment:

Wei Yiing said...

wth grey's AGAIN
what's wrong wif u
anyway NEW SEASON'S COMING