Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Make it The Pillars of the Earth

Just got back from college, saw something in my letter box.

Hmm.. okay, letter for Mr Chang..
uh-huh, Mr Chang again... Mr Chang..

Ooh, Miss Rachel Chang ! Heehee and with a Great Britain sticker.
Ahh.
Finally. I've gotten all my acknowledgements from the unis ( :
Was worried that they didn't get my application cos they took quite a while to reply but all's well. Funny that only Southampton's came by snail mail.
Hmm.

By the way, did you know that peanut butter and cheese is a superb combo ?
Discovered that with my bro when I was real young.
And peanut butter on strawberries is equally yummy :D
Banana with peanut butter's splendid too.
Basically, peanut butter is a delicious partner for everything lah k.
Provided you like peanut butter lol
It's like at the top of my list, next to it's rival, chocolate, and it's other rival, cheese.

Potato's not lagging far behind either, simply because potato is just so good.
Think french fries, mashed potatoes, garlic parsley potatoes, potato salad with bacon bits, potato in its jacket with sour cream, potato wedges, hash browns, criss cross potatoes from Burger King's, potato in stew or curry and so on. And potato chips ! How could I forget ?!
And here we have, Mr. Potato, Chipster, Pringles ( I initially typed Prongles hahahaha typo) and others.
So, you see, am I right or am I right ?
:DD

I think what led me to talk about food is the fact that I just got back and all I had from morning till now was Sarawakian noodles and me is hungry.
Oh, and wouldn't you agree that Oreos is the best biscuit ever ?
Besides all the chun ones like Famous Amos and stuff from Marks & Spencer etc lah :D
I really need to go get something to eat.
There're mangosteens on the table.
Maybe I'll go try that with peanut butter now.
Tata ( ;

No comments: