Monday, January 12, 2009

Make it distasteful.

Ohmygoodness lah, please lah, why so annoying wan ?
Just chill and stop being so uptight can ?
Sheesh.

Lol. I don't usually do emojimo posts, but I find it just so lame lah. So.. uncalled for. Bah.

By the way, I want to watch so many movies and buy so many DVDs haha. Really want to catch Inkheart in the cinemas and see if it stays true to the book, which I hope they really do. It's already kinda a spoiler for me cos Brandon Fraser's inside lol I'm not a big fan, didn't like him in Mummy or Bedazzled or that weird Looney Tunes movie thing. Want to see Bedtime Stories and Benjamin Button and Yes Man and IP Man.
Too many movies lol.

And I need to get the DVD for Wild Child, because the pathetic RM4 one I got from Penang has Emma Robert's face in purple hues due to shameful quality lol nothing can beat SubangJaya's DVD shop lol. I guess you pay double for better quality and so that your eyes don't get all screwy from the unearthly colours.

I have a Contract Law test tmw, something neither I nor my fellow Lawers are looking forward to :| But tmw will inevitably come so, sigh, there's no escaping. Might as well go start studying early. Like now.

Okays, have a good week ahead !

No comments: