Thursday, June 5, 2008

make it so what the heck.

I am so smart.

Pandai-pandai try to change my blog skin.

Now all my links are gone.

And the description on the right that says "I'm heroine etc." is actually not typed by me.

It's actually the person who designed the skin.

So I'm trying to get to the Layout sight on blogspot to edit that part together with my friend links and all, mana tau, the Layout sight on blogspot disappeared.

Andand AND, the thingy - header or whatever, that says ohio is for lovers is also not done by me. And I'm figuring out how to get rid of it too. Gahh.

So now I'm stuck.

Trying my best to get back all my stuff.

This blog is going to hang for a long while till I get everything together.

And that's gona be a while cos I'm busy braining for Sem 1.

Pandai kan.

SO FRUSTRATED WITH MY SMART SELF.

Not to worry, I will find a way ( :

Though if you know what's going on and how to rectify it, oh please do tell me yes ( :

Thank you, have a nice day !

PS : FIONAGAN PLEASE HELP LA OMG. HAHAHA
Feel honoured, your blog is the only one I can remember : D cos it's your name haha.

EDIT : I JUST REALIZED ALL MY PAST POSTS ARE GONEEE !
WIPED OUT FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH !
DISSIPATED INTO THIN AIR !
HELLO ?!

2ND EDIT : Oh, my past posts all still here. Phew. But just not displayed.
What the crapnonsenseomgishdongnessbuffalo.

No comments: