Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Make it put you in a trance.

Cannot tahan.
Mustmust share these music with you people out there.

Right now, these are on the top of my list.
At any one time, confirm one of them will be in my head.

Go check them out IF you have the time,
seeing as Sem 1 is coming up and you, my fellow A-Levels comrades, are prolly sticking your noses in your books.
It's alright,
I'm doing it too.

Falling up - A Guide To Marine Life
-Hotel Aquarium
- Goodnight Gravity

April Sixth - Dear Angel

Anberlin - Godspeed, Adelaide

Amber Pacific - All of their songs.

Making April - These Are The Nights
- Chase You Down

Across The Sky - Persistence
- Masquerade

Something Corporate - As You Sleep

Augustana - Boston

Acceptance - Different

Kat-tun - Kizuna

Susumu Ueda - Konayuki

Insane addicted to these songs.
Of course, there're so many more songs by the respective bands but those listed are the ones that I'm particularly fond of at the moment.

Yes, that includes the two rather sesated Japanese songs haha ( :
Prolly cos I always associate those songs with the shows that they're from, and the shows are pretty much quite emo/cry-y.
So all the emo scenes quite touching lah, yknow.



I bleed for the second time tonight
holding all that's in my mind.
If only my love could be with you.
If only this pain, this pain die too
I'll break you away, away, away from me.
- Dear Angel by April Sixth

No comments: