Friday, September 4, 2009

It took me 5 minutes to get to Taylors.

Class started at 8am, I woke up at 7.30am.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes me 55 minutes to get to my current uni.

Class starts at 8am, I wake up at 5.45am/6am and leave the house by 6.30/6.45am.

Because of the *&!@#$%^^*!! long jam. And I mean *&!@#$%^^*!! man. Seriously, it takes 65921473 hours, no, days to reach uni man. Sial.

And still, I reach late, 8am. We have to find parking somemore leh. Go to Law building somemore leh.
Reach class at 8.30 lor. Babi. Was late twice d.

I think... We'll leave the house by 6.30am next time.

Insane lah, insane!!

I've literally seen dawn break and the sun rise these few days. I reckon I'll be seeing a lot more of them in the days to come.

It's gona be a long 9 months yo. Lol.

Classes (more like just lectures since it's orientation) are fine, people are nice, lecturers are... Well, they seem good (well spoken English + the way they carry themselves & conduct lectures) but real classes only start next week so we shall see ;)

Made a coupla new friends... From close to home ones like Bangsar & Damansara to some from Brunei, Kenya, Johor and of course we have our ex-Taylorians :)

I have to say this, and it's true lah okay, that, once you've had a taste of Taylors, everything else pales in comparison. But that's the thing, some people do not realise that, really. They didn't know that they had the best until they moved on to a less satisfactory (by their standards) place. I've always appreciated Taylors :) I knew that that's like the best lah. As in location, surroundings and facilities. So I never took it for granted and I guess now I have to adapt & make the best of what I have, which is okay la I suppose cos I'm rather adaptable :)
But I don't like the whole waking-up-earlier-than-the-sun-rises crap. Man. Lol.

My next mission is to conquer the problem of where to makan haha.

Anyone miss Cabana and Peppercorn and McDs and... I have to say it... Asia Cafe? Hehe :P

9 comments:

Fiona Gan said...

hellooo! omg now you know how i go to taylors last time okay. i wake up at 5.30 / 6 am. get ready and all reach super early JUST to find parking. hahaha! still got mati engine anot? :P

Fiona Gan said...

hellooo! omg now you know how i go to taylors last time okay. i wake up at 5.30 / 6 am. get ready and all reach super early JUST to find parking. hahaha! still got mati engine anot? :P

yingxian said...

HELLOOOO! I ALWAYS LOVED TAYLORS! who are the people who didnt?! :(

yingxian said...

HELLOOOO! I ALWAYS LOVED TAYLORS! who are the people who didnt?! :(

rchlchng said...

HAHAH okay, one moment. I go correct my mistake.

rchlchng said...

There we go. Kau thim. Some people. Lol!!

And not that they did not love it, merely did not realize they had the best.

And you'd be surprised how many ppl don't realize it haha some of my kawan, in passing lol.

:)

rchlchng said...

Btw btw!! When you going :(:(:((

I want to see you off!!!!!

Yeelian said...

I know what you mean! I think getting used to new foods at new places will be a task :( peppercorn is starting to call to me...I miss AC. I actually do.

Wei Yiing said...

YOOOO.. wahaha start class di huh.. why 9 mths?