Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Make it different but the same

Starbucks' cranberry chicken sandwich is back !!
YAY.
But it's called berry chicken sandwich now, to fit in with the Christmas season -.-
Lol, but it's still the same old goodness-oozing carbo+protein+vege+nutty+cheesy+rosemary herby sandwich :D
I think it comes only during festive seasons ?
I'm eating one now as I type and the bread is crispy as it's straight from the oven and the cheese is melting and overflowing and I reach the middle... and the chicken is.. cold.
Lol, didn't warm it up enough haha but still, it's so good.

Anyways, I have one more ONE more paper left and I'm DONE.
Law data response tmw gasp. Aiyo.
Law essays were today, and I can't say whether I did well, cos I really don't know how I did, but hopefully I'll do well tmw !
Then I'll be free !
Free to read free to eat free to watch all the tv series till my eyes get screwy.
Free to fly.

Until next year of course... in February... when I find out my results.
Potong stim lol.

Okays I'm off now.
All the best for your remaining papers next week, Science ppl !
And to fellow Law-ers, c'mon, tmw's the last time you'll be doing all that PACE 1984 and Judicial Precedent and legislation crap. Until, of course, your actual degree.
So let's give it our best shot ya ? (:

3 comments:

Fiona Gan said...

AS is done! :)

William said...

RACHELLLL! :)
it has been long, it has been long!
&&& the way you describe food makes me want to go eat the right now, haha. ahhhh, maybe i should really go Starbucks later, haha.

rchlchng said...

HAHAHA YES FIONAGAN !

YEWCHONG !
Yes, too long ( : lol !
Oh I'm not sure you'll like it cos sometimes ppl dont like the herb taste.. hahaha : D But did you go to Starbucks to try it anyway ? Lol.
SAM prom's tmw right, fuiyoh, go enjoy yrself and look smart ! Haha take pictures and post ALL on yr blog okay ! I wan see ( :
TC !