Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Make it at Twilight !


Okay okay, first and foremost, something very important, very much anticipated (better than unanticipated, but wrong context LOL), very much hyped about, and something I can't wait to do..

I'm watching TWILIGHT tomorrow !
Haha, yeahyeah may not be that big a deal for you lol but I can't wait to compare it to the book and criticize it if they get the parts wrong. Checked it out online, agree with all the characters and descriptions, except maybe Bella a bit, and Esme omg ! Yknow who's the actress ?! That Rebecca woman from Grey's, the Jane Doe Karev fell in love with, the one who lost her face. I didn't like her in Grey's, but I'm trying not to let that affect how I see her as Esme. I still don't like her though haha.
Oh, I cannot wait to see the cars on the big screen ! I nearly died when I saw the pictures. Here they are !

Edward's Volvo, silver S60R


Alice's Porsche 911 Turbo, which doesn't appear until New Moon : (

Carlisle's Mercedes S55 AMG

Rosalie's BMW M3 convertible

And the best for last !
The Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, which doesn't appear until Breaking Dawn omg, which is ages away lol.

Maybe that wasn't the best though, cos there's still Bella's Ferrari F430 !

Not sure which I like best though, a tie between the Vanquish and the convertible sigh.

Absolutely can't wait till tmw !



Lol anyways, dug up a few really random pictures haha dating back to like 2006 I think lol but Youth camp's coming up and then Christmas and I got nostalgic haha so just gona post em up.

Youth camp 2006


Granny's birthday, must be the same year; hair same length lol

Ah, how I miss the hair.


Cameron's, 2007 maybe ? Again, judging from the length of hair lol.



Zhen's birthday in The Curve, can't rmb when and I'm too lazy to count. 2005/6



Miriam's birthday, and yes, can't rmb when either. 2006 ?



Brother's farewell, hmm, 2007. Much shorter hair for me hmmm.


Hawaiian Luau 2008 ! Haha and my hair just keeps shrinking up lol.

More pictures but too lazy to wait for the thing to upload lol so I'm off now.
Can't wait to see Twilight, right YingXian !!
Haha, hyper much lol. Haven gotten this hyper over a show since... Harry Potter ? No, maybe Eragon.. whatever, still can't wait till tmw lol.

4 comments:

clarys said...

omg Rach.. I didnt like rebecca either !! LOL

and I dono y ur excited to criticize the movie?? LOLOLOL

so funny lah

Wei Yiing said...

short hair nicerrrrr

Fiona Gan said...

OMG ARE THOSE BRACES!!!! :D :D :D

long hair and braces VERY DIFFERENT SIDE OF YOU!!!

har har. okay dont hate me for this but, HAHAHA. ( not in a bad way, babe )


:D

rchlchng said...

ohmygoodness.. how did u see my braces lah ! hahah which picture gave me away Fi ! LOL and no no how could I ever hate you heehee :D

thanks QUEKKKKK :D :D