Friday, October 24, 2008

Make it a hopefully good Senior Year.

Gona watch HSM 3 soon and it better be good haha.
It's their Senior Year, so at least there'll be pretty dresses to look at I hope ?
Lol.

Anyways, a shout out to fellow PL2s, I've just finished doing some Law, and I personally found that the Law notes Mrs Ong gave us are really useful !
Tehe if you dont wana study them, just read or skim through.
The style of writing of the authors is something I really hope to achieve lol.

My posts are getting shorter and shorter lol.
Oh and btw, Topshop etc are on sale now. Topman has paisley designed skinny ties for RM16 ! But that was on the first day of the sale, so it may be sold out by now lol.
You can go find out after your exams are over haha.

All the best, fellow ALevels comrades.
Take care.

3 comments:

dAv said...

all the best to you too sista! put your best effort in and I know u'll do really well. you are capable of great things. love you much :)

rchlchng said...

Tehe thank you alots ! : D
Yeah cos sista follow bruder (rmb papa and that word lol) right ( :
haha no more heaps eh ? lol
me love you heaps too tehe

Fiona Gan said...

owh you guys so sweet eyh!