Friday, October 3, 2008

Make it exhausting.

I have very oddly, suddenly lost my focus for my studies.
Recently.
In the sense that when I study, I'm not concentrating.
I somehow lost my ability to study like how I did before.
And AS is looming nearer and nearer everyday !
It's like I try so hard, I want to, but I simply can't.

Sometimes I think it's because I'm studying all for myself.
Like I must do well. I must study hard to do well. I must get good grades for me.
Till I forget 1 Corinthians 10:31

To end this ultra short post, don't think I've ever posted one so short before lol,
if you have the same belief as me and you're feeling like me, or even anything else that makes you feel like giving up : when you're going through hardship, when you're just so burdened, when you're feeling not you,
never forget Philippians 4:13

Take care, study hard !

2 comments:

Fiona Gan said...

you should type out the verse IF NOT I HAVE TO FLIP OPEN MY BIBLE. AIYOH. ahhahaha. cheer up frienddddddddd

rchlchng said...

HAHA that's the whole point : D
Did that in hopes that one shall find other impactful (is there such a word? lol) verses while looking up my verse tehe : D