Saturday, September 20, 2008

Make it make you blow out relightable candles.


Hahaha, so yes, like FionaGan said, I've not been actually frequently updating lol.
Partly because I was stuck in Johor for like eternity.
For 4 days only lah actually heh
BUT there was no internet/Astro/books, so it did feel like an eternity.
Luckily found some DVDs that were left behind, so ended up watching Joan of Arc, Chicken Run, Memphis Belle & Shrek 3 lol. Eyes also went screwy d.

Anyways, I'm putting all the past stories I wanted to post about on hold, and gona blog on more recent events first. So so so, haha first up is FionaGan's 18th !
Which was a surprise birthday do at Italiannies, Pyramid on 08 09 08.
Actually it was supposed to be held on 06 09 08, Sat night at Delicious, 1u.
But had to postpone cos ada hal and something came up etc I sien wana talk about it haha.

I'm actually feeling very sien right now. Malas wana type lol. Just got back from wedding, see.
Which I will blog about later. Aiyo so malas lah lol.

Anyways, FionaGan took umpteenth years to get to Italiannies, so we had to blow out the relightable candles, which obviously, relit after we blew them out -.-
Or tried to blow, that is.
Lol, so had to get news candles from the restaurant, thank goodness ada haha.

This is the b-e-a-u-tiful birthday girl ( :
With LuYi & JoelGan.

The doughnuts which were Alialialia's brilliant idea ( :
Germs & YiMing dears.

Clarys & I

Justin with the balloons lol and a few of them trying to stick the banner lol

Tada !


Lol I really am feeling quite lethargic now. So I think I shall just post up more pics with really short sentences tehe.

Here're multiple shots of my closest dahlings that night lol.
The birthday girl & MandyLau ( :

MandyLau doing her highly acclaimed 'sexy' look. Maximum LOL.

I can read Fiona's mind. "Yeahh, uh-huh. Right. Okay whatever." In response to Mandy's GimmeGimmeMore worthy face lol. Super lol lah this pic. I look also can laugh keseorangan.

Cappuccino cake from F to M ( :

And this is my favouritestest shot of them ( :
Totally candid & near symmetrical ( : I like.

I think this is a great picture !
YingXian & JustinMa(h ?), LuYi & FionaGan.
And the best part is neither pair is looking at the camera.
Just so fabulous, no ? ( :

Okayokay so the boyfriend, LuYi, is gona feed the birthday girl.
Step 1 : Birthday girl bracing herself. Tying up hair all. Lol.

Step 2 : "Wah, a bit the big right. Spoon I mean."

Step 3 : Open wide ! LOL it's as if Justin is going, "Aammm."

Step 4 : Haiya, confirm mengalir keluar wan right. So whatodo, use hand lor.

Step 5 : Another piece ! Heh heh.

Step 6 : Drip again.

Step 7 : Aiya, beh sai chiak ah har (Hokkien)

Step 8 : LuYi very sporting.

Step 9 : Aw. Wipe a bit bit.

Step 10 : And we're all done ( :


The gorgeous babes, Clarys & YingXian. Yinx says she looks like a giraffe. I think right you're the most beautiful giraffe I've ever seen hun. Haha !

The people who came wheehee.

The PL2 babes, of course ( :

Oh I just realized I have enough pics of them to make a compilation.
The pair that never fail to strike a pose ( :
Dedicated specially to YingXian & Justin ( :

They look a tad alike here rightright.

Whose change lah ? Dowan ah huh.
YX looking quite happy at the prospect of being 20bucks richer. Haha jk !

A very hot & oblivious Alia swaying to the music. Swish swoosh goes her dress.

Cari apa la sayang.

Yes yes alot of pressie, FionaGan, we get it ! Tehe : D

When you see this picture right, the only thing you should be doing is comparing the sizes of the 3 round things. All 3 can fight right LOL. And noo, the purple is not much bigger. HAHAHA

Pheeweet haha. Slinky in gold yo.

ChangJiaWei ! Bisu bisu ? Hahaha.

Ah, what a great shot.


Before I end right, this last part goes out to LimYingXian ( :
Terima kasih yang tidak terhingga !!
For all your help & effort & money (!) & ultimately for caring.
What a friend ( :
Sorry if I was too kan chiong that time when the 1st surprise do was cancelled haha.
Kemaafan ya hun.
Oh and sorry bout the relightable candles too ) : haha.
That girl up there ^, yeah meheartsher ( :

And Alialialia ! Ribuan terima kasih for getting the cake that was never eaten. So sorry. We still owe you money for it.

And last but not least, JoelGan haha. Thanks alotalot for getting her to come out ( : And for helping with the suggestions. How was your gig for the juniors btw, forgot to ask haha. Hope you guys rocked the place ( :

Oh well hopefully FiFly liked it ! And my, was she really surprised, right Fee ? : D
tehe.

Okays. I gona go post about Patrick & Selena's wedding now ! New entry of course ( :

So for the last time :

Heartsyou !

1 comment:

yingxian said...

WAH SOME PICTURES I LOOK LIKE I'M NOT WEARING BAJU WEIH. HAHAHHAA ultimate outback weih. hahaha going back to my roots (the wilderness). :D

thanks rachel. :) for the photo compilation and the many many compliments! haha! andddd about the last part, no need to thank me la! hahaha you put in the utmost utmost effort, and we all just wanted to make it work so yeah. :D

phwoaaar! i hearts you too friend! :) <3 s2 xoxo! :D