Friday, December 5, 2008

Make it the last day of college for year 2008 !


Heh and so the college semesters have come to an end for the year 2008.
Seems like just yesterday (yeahyeah cliche phrase) since we first set our feet on Taylors grounds, new friendship explored and after a year, my, have our friendship blossomed and grew !
We learnt much from each other, for me at least, and it's so great that I'm in PL2 hahaha.
I sound like we're done with ALevels d and that I'm not seeing you guys for another SIX MONTHS next year lol ! Haha but mind you, that farewell post is gona be much emo-er.
Lol, but yeah, as 2008 comes to an end, it just shows how time flies and we only have another 6 months ppl, then we separate and venture off to pursue our dreams and careers. Haih, until then, let's fully appreciate what we have, as we miss things most once they are gone.

A few pics today haha as the last day of college for year 2008 ( :

Ms FionaGan, who wore the same top she wore on the first day of college. Actually we all planned to do that, but somehow tak jadi haha on my part, I tght that it wasnt officially the last day of college since we still have another 6 months, but it is the last day of college for year 2008 lol. Oh wells.

Hahaa ! The last day of school allows you to break a few rules, (not like we don't break them all year round lol), shorts !

Zis is ze pretty ladies, YingXian, JiaWei and FionaGan doing the SML which you, if you do not know us, would prolly not understand hahaha.

Fiona Me YingXian

Tehe ( :

Yup, Fi, you got long arms, hahaha jk. I like this picture ! And NOOO, YX, you ain't wearing no wig woman ( : You is got beeautiful hair. Wah pariah English haha.

Us. Not representative of our class though, cos I had to go off and cldn't get a pic with everyone.

Anyways I'm off now, take care classmates, till we meet again in year 2009, oh dear. Another year has passed, another year encroaching on us. Wah. A2 is coming ever nearer HAHA.

By the way, I'll be real busy for the whole of December, so just a heads up for anyone planning anything ( : but it's okay if my dates clash with yours, you guys go ahead k ( :
I won't be around from the 9th-13th, 15th-17th, 18th-21st, and then 22nd and 23rd there's carolling, then Christmas eve, Christmas and then not around from the 27th-30th. Phew, pretty full up huh.
Anyways, yes, see you guys next year, don't forget to go for the orientation briefing on the 6th of Jan for those involved only of course, which is tentatively scheduled at 10am. Details will be confirmed I think.
Have a good December !

2 comments:

William said...

Last day of college for year 2008! remember to have a kick-ass 6 months next year although your A2 thingy is near! :)

rchlchng said...

Haha yeah wei ! I bet you're missing yr SAM days right. Time flies freaking fast right ! Sigh, yeah exams always spoil la. Anyways take care ! Lemme know what you're doing after this k, as in your studies ( :