Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Make it rain durians.

DURIANS.
BLISS.

Wah, I supersupersuper like durians.
It's so insane good.
Creamy & yellow & tasty & the smell is just wonderful.

Eh, those that don't like, how can ! Hahaha, be Malaysian, eat durians !

I just thought of something.
FionaGan ! We should have a durian outing !
As in like go Klang or KL or wherever to makan durian !
Since now I discovered a durian kawan ( :

But I don't fancy the funky tasting durians. The ones that are soggy & wet & stale.
Not good not good, nuh-uh.

I think my favourite fruit is durians.


Eh, I actually really do think so wei, now I think of it LOL !
Me loves durians.

Have a durian-tastic night !

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You linked me?? awwwww

Fiona Gan said...

you might want to consider updating ur blog, friend!

Addy said...

hi durian girl. i remember you asking me whether i liked durian and i replied in affirmative. buttttt!! i still haven't eaten any since d-season started!! hwahttt hwoeiiii!! TT anyways. check out my blog. its been superrrr updated this past week. hehe

Ben J said...

update plssssss.......... :D